TO GET STARTED:
- Complete a volunteer application and select an available orientation and training session.
- Attend the selected orientation and training session
- Volunteers over 18 must successfully complete a criminal background check
Opportunities for individual volunteers at the Children’s Discovery Museum start at age 13.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School & College Students
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Volunteers
- Retirees & Seniors
- Grown-ups with a PLAYFUL spirit!
- Friendly and Enthusiastic
- Reliable and Flexible
HOW YOU HELP:
- Play, Clean & Reset Exhibits
- Help staff lead programs
- Special Event Preparation
- Administrative Projects
Questions? Contact email@example.com
GROUP AND CORPORATE VOLUNTEERING:
If you are interested in a group volunteer opportunity for one time projects or events, please complete the Group Volunteer Form and we will contact you about available opportunities. Opportunities include behind the scenes projects such as program preparation, exhibit maintenance and cleaning, program facilitation or special events.