(Note: For best chances of availability, we recommend submitting your party room request at least six weeks in advance of your desired reservation date!)
Celebrate your special day at the Children’s Discovery Museum! Birthdays are easy and fun with three floors of exhibits and activities, a dedicated birthday buddy and access to a private party room.
- 21 guest admissions (Birthday child, family, children and adult guest are counted as admissions)
- Access to a private party room for you and your guests for 90 minutes.
- Special gift for the birthday child
- CDM Birthday Buddy (CDM staff member) ready to assist with set up and clean up
- Unlimited access to the Museum after your room reservation
- Parking voucher for the birthday family
Birthday Party Fees:
- $175 Non-Members / $155 Members and Museums for All
- $15/additional birthday child (includes gift)
- $8/person additional guests
- Memberships not valid for birthday guest admissions
How to Reserve:
- $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation
- Parties must be booked 3 weeks in advance
- You can bring outside food and drink items for your guests.
- You can bring decorations. We ask that balloons be kept at the front desk or in your party room. We can provide tablecloths.
- You can arrive 30 minutes before your party starts to set up.
- Unloading is not permitted in the traffic circle directly in front of the Museum.
- You can drop off items at the Museum loading dock located behind the Museum.
- Loading dock is accessible by driving into the alleyway between Firehouse Pizza and Insomnia Cookies. You will see a large grey garage door (that is the Museum). Please ring doorbell upon arrival to notify the front desk. Your Birthday Buddy will help get everything up to your Party Room.
- Guests can park in the Uptown Station parking deck. The first hour is free and each additional hour is $1. The birthday family receives a parking voucher to use in the Uptown Station parking deck.
Contact James at 309-433-3446 to reserve your party today!