Celebrate your special day at the Children’s Discovery Museum. Birthdays are easy and fun with 3 floors on exhibits and activities, a dedicated birthday buddy and access to a private party room.
- 21 guest admissions (Birthday child, family, children and adult guest are counted as admissions)
- Access to a private party room for you and your guests for 90 minutes.
- Special gift for the birthday child
- CDM Birthday Buddy (CDM staff member) ready to assist with set up and clean up
- Unlimited access to the Museum after your room reservation
- Parking voucher for the birthday family
Birthday Party Fees:
- $175 Non-Members / $155 Members and Museums for All
- $15/additional birthday child (includes gift)
- $8/person additional guests
- Memberships not valid for birthday guest admissions
How to Reserve:
- $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation
- Parties must be booked 3 weeks in advance
- You can bring outside food and drink items for your guests.
- You can bring decorations. We ask that balloons be kept at the front desk or in your party room. We can provide tablecloths.
- You can arrive 30 minutes before your party starts to set up.
- Unloading is not permitted in the traffic circle directly in front of the Museum.
- You can drop off items at the Museum loading dock located behind the Museum.
- Loading dock is accessible by driving into the alleyway between Firehouse Pizza and Insomnia Cookies. You will see a large grey garage door (that is the Museum). Please ring doorbell upon arrival to notify the front desk. Your Birthday Buddy will help get everything up to your Party Room.
- Guests can park in the Uptown Station parking deck. The first hour is free and each additional hour is $1. The birthday family receives a parking voucher to use in the Uptown Station parking deck.
Contact Abby at 309-433-3455 to reserve your party today!